Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: program usb

1. Default Re: program usb

I'm afraid that I have problems of "stress", which is why I am studying this technology, because nothing works for me, and I do not want to medicate, however I'm starting and it?s possible may need a period of adaptation.

Blog Entries

Default Re: program usb

While doing the session with the ThoughtStream do you feel as if you are relaxing? Do you think the reading on the screen is accurate in your case?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: program usb

reraly I don?t know, I think the problem is that I can?t stop of thinking when I close the eyes, I need practise meditation tecniques.

Blog Entries

For some people 'trying' to meditate can itself be stressful. I would suggest focusing on 'relaxation' initially. Find some music that you enjoy and a comfortable chair or bed. Just listen to the music... actively listen to the music, take in all the details, lose yourself in the music if you will. That way the focus is removed from 'trying' to do something. See how the ThoughtStream reacts then.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

5. Default Re: program usb

That would be good for music with AudioStrobe?, as the binaural sound is a bit boring, or use the light-glasses with the proteus and connect headphones to separate music player of the Proteus.
    by the way, today I have used the "mixed mode" (program 13) and I don?t know how it works, the manual does not explain the frequency it use.

Blog Entries

You wouldn't be able to use AudioStrobe and the ThoughtStream at the same time with the Proteus unless you have connecting software like NeuroProgrammer3. To be honest, I haven't done the Mixed Mode sessions recently. You can open the session in the Proteus editor and then can see what the settings are. Or did you not get a serial to usb cable that works yet?

7. Default Re: program usb

oh yeah, I got the cable, this Sunday I will put to study the editor of Proteus, and bother you a bit with that, jeje.
    It?s better not get very complicated, effects a time daily to see what happens after I?ll buy the mindstation , which also applies to the mindset (EEG), and I will reporting to you.
    I must not forget to thank you the great help you give me, a greeting.

That is definitely not a typical response. How do you 'feel' during the session? Relaxed, or nervous? Any underlying health issues (which can also influence GSR readings)? It appears that by the end of your session you are ready to engage in sports activity...

9. Default Re: program usb

yes it is rare, it appears that neurosky says I have ADHD and this may influence the outcome, as you say, I will follow the protocol for this specific problem with the MWS during one month to see if improved, I have two days training with it and I improved in the home-of-attention,I think I finally discovered my problem, after consulting many psychologist and nobody could help me, would join final demonstration of the power of AVS and neurofeedback.
    a greating.

Thread Information