Thread: Using Procyon with NP3

1. Default Using Procyon with NP3

I've got a lot of custom tracks written with my Neuro Programmer 3 and I tried out using Procyon with it, hoping that I could get the thing to work with it, but no dice. The audio transfers over properly, but the visual component doesn't. With the aux plugged in, I get a baseline mild flashing with nothing playing, which intensifies a bit with the track running, but the same old mild flashing. I assume that this just doesn't work right but if anyone has been able to get it to, I'd appreciate some tips here

Blog Entries

Default Re: Using Procyon with NP3

Did you run the audiostrobe calibration on NP3?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Using Procyon with NP3

I tried that and the glasses don't shut off, the help menu says it's static from the sound card, which isn't the case at all. It seems that the Procyon doesn't like my Creative SB X-Fi but I'm not about to change sound cards. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Blog Entries

You may have a ground loop. If you are powering the Procyon from USB try powering it from batteries and see if that eliminates the noise.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

You can also adjust the Analog Noise Floor for AudioStrobe in the Procyon editor. Under the Utilities menu choose Set Audiostrobe Colors and Balance. There is a slider at the bottom for the Noise Floor. The default is 3. Set it higher like 7 or so then hit the Test button. Once you have stopped the lights from flashing try backing it off a bit until they come back on again, then put the final setting just above this. You want this setting as low as possible for the best range of brightness. When you have the setting that works for you choose the Save As Default button and your setting will be remembered.
    Last edited by neuroasis; 01-02-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information