Thread: New lightframes?

Default New lightframes?

I saw an advert for the light and sound machine recently (unfortunately I can't remember where) and the guy in it was wearing a kind of light frame I've never seen before?! It was a full face type thing of the sort you'd use while striming the garden to protect your face. You know the ones right? The visor was silver in colour. Is this a new lightframe I've not heard of of? Anybody else seen this?

Blog Entries

Default Re: New lightframes?

Do you mean this?

MindLights

Looks pretty odd to me... maybe good for riot police or autopsies...
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: New lightframes?

Yep, that's the ones. Yeah they do seem a little odd to say the least don't they! I mean you could certainly get a wider array infront of your eyes which would doubtless be beneficial to the overall effect but lights over your nose and mouth are going to achieve nothing lol Unless maybe the designers are thinking the covering of the face might add something to the experience in an isolation type way. It's possible that during the experience, feeling your own breath come back off that visor might give you a sense confinement I suppose. I'd certainly be interested in one of these IF the array were a larger one, I just doubt it is. I also doubt the designers have put my suggested thoughts into thier design. Unfortunately, I bet it just aaaaal looks for the french market lol I'd be very interested in finding out for sure though, I might have to send the seller a message and report back......

Thread Information