Thread: What is the meaning in the manual of "Mindlab Learn" and "Mindlab Visualize"

Question What is the meaning in the manual of "Mindlab Learn" and "Mindlab Visualize"

I have the manual that comes with the Proteus. I understand intuitively how to use it but find no written documentation on what specifically is meant by "Mindlab Learn" --how to use it, what it's for, applications? I looked over this site for hours and found lots of tangential conversations but is there a place where there is a DOCUMENT or description of the pre-programmed settings supposed use? I didn't feel like reading a sixty page article on theory. I'm not new to this material but to this machine and the terms used in the manual are not defined, I don't think. I like it but it seems it should have more in-depth documentation somewhere?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What is the meaning in the manual of "Mindlab Learn" and "Mindlab Visualize"

Hi MG,

The MindLab Learn series essentially focuses on the Theta range. It's good to use this program after your study period because Theta is the best state of mind to process information. The brain needs time to "digest" what it has learned and if you do not give yourself time to do this or you go from one thing to the other without some "theta time" - the information will likely not make it past your short term memory.

There is more in depth documentation on this forum in the Library area. If you get to know what the different groups of frequencies mean and the states of mind related to them, you will have an easier time making sense of what each program does.

http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Down...parameters.pdf

I've also attached a document that you may find useful as well.

Hope this helps.

M.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information