Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Open EEG

1. Default Re: Open EEG

i have one of these .it could be good with the right know how .one thing in learned from it was as soon as u placed the ganzefield device on your eyes the 3 active portions of the brain went dormant and the 1 ,usualy dormant went active.i mean instantly.also if u use cousion foam for the condutive paste holder instead of the crap that it comes with.what im tring to do is hook up some light frames to the computer via the usb?

2. Default Re: Open EEG

IMHO all of these cheap EEG's are junk for therapeutic neurofeedback purposes.

Quality EEG is dependent upon the number of electrodes and both the resolution of the sampling (number of bits) per second. Also noise cancellation, safety etc.

OpenEEG you can scale up cheaply if you know engineering. The commercial cheap EEG's are for the most part only useful as primitive BCI's. This includes EPOC.

3. Default Re: Open EEG

Quote Originally Posted by gareth View Post
    IMHO all of these cheap EEG's are junk for therapeutic neurofeedback purposes.

Quality EEG is dependent upon the number of electrodes and both the resolution of the sampling (number of bits) per second. Also noise cancellation, safety etc.

OpenEEG you can scale up cheaply if you know engineering. The commercial cheap EEG's are for the most part only useful as primitive BCI's. This includes EPOC.

yea i just live down the street from cadwell labs .
    these guys make 32 chanel model with impute amplifiers ,hair net electrode placement caps.i wish i could pull one out of thier can ,i have gotten some pretty cool goggles and head phones .i even hooked up this one thing from thier garbage and it just flashes red and blue at difering speeds .tripy.im glad i found this site.so then what kind of equipment you got?

Thread Information