Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Default Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

You are always welcome Robert. It’s good to see everyone is still here after many years.
    Mark D. Turney
    Developer of Visual Segment Designer
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Blog Entries

Default Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Hey Mark;

I'm not sure if the pictures you posted earlier are still important, but they've gone away.
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...=8030#post8030

If they are important, maybe you could upload them instead of using links or you can PM me a dropbox link and I'll upload them.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

With all the downtime brought on by Covid-19, I finally had a chance to convert the core VSD project into a standalone application. I have attached the installer below. Please, keep in mind that this version only contains the sine waves, not triangle or square and the functionality is somewhat limited. Also, this current install is only for Windows environments.

BTW - If you are at all interested in development work, there is a reference to the software I utilize along with some training videos written by yours-truly here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCix..._as=subscriber

Enjoy, and please provide any feedback.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MarkT; 05-22-2020 at 04:11 AM.
    Mark D. Turney
    Developer of Visual Segment Designer
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Can this be ported to Kasina somehow?

Thumbs up Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Quote Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
    With all the downtime brought on by Covid-19, I finally had a chance to convert the core VSD project into a standalone application. I have attached the installer below. Please, keep in mind that this version only contains the sine waves, not triangle or square and the functionality is somewhat limited. Also, this current install is only for Windows environments.

BTW - If you are at all interested in development work, there is a reference to the software I utilize along with some training videos written by yours-truly here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCix..._as=subscriber

Enjoy, and please provide any feedback.
    You're a good man! after all these years/ Now do it for Kasina!

Thread Information