Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Blog Entries

Default Re: Visual Segment Developer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Great work once again Mark. This new features make it a even more useful app for the Procyonerds.... You rock, my friend!
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Hey Mark;

Amazing work as ever! Thank you once again for donating this fabulous tool.

One small bug: On clicking the "copy to Procyon Editor" button, I get "file not found".
    Does the ahk file need to be renamed? It's currently in the same folder as the spreadsheet.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Unzip all 3 files into My Documents, including the ahk file, and then it should work ... Also required for readme file .
    Mark D. Turney
    Developer of Visual Segment Designer
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Wonderful work, Mark, and thanks to Scott for his contributions as well... I've included mention of VSD in the new Procyon Editor guide. Fame should surely follow... :-)

Thanks for the nice words, and for the feedback and testing support.
    Mark D. Turney
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Default Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.01 - "See" your settings before you upload

A couple of minor updates - please, replace your current files with the three in the attached zip file:

- You should not have to install the AutoHotKey software on your PC, as the ahk script has been converted to an executable.
    - You can extract the zip file anywhere you want, as long as the three files are in the same folder. They no longer must be extracted to My Documents.

Enjoy!

PS - Thanks to Andy for some programming assistance !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mark D. Turney
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Hi, Mark--

For some reason the 'copy to Procyon' macro is scrambled en route to the Procyon Editor in my setup... running Excel 2007 on win7 on my Mac via boot camp/Parallels. Will test on another system when at work tomorrow. Weird, huh?

Cheers,

Robert

Blog Entries

It works on my Mac on Parallels... is it the .exe (which I haven't tested yet) or the original script?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Austin View Post
    Hi, Mark--

For some reason the 'copy to Procyon' macro is scrambled en route to the Procyon Editor in my setup... running Excel 2007 on win7 on my Mac via boot camp/Parallels. Will test on another system when at work tomorrow. Weird, huh?

Cheers,

Robert
    Hi Robert,

I wish I had a Mac to test on. Currently, I'm only a PC guy (with an iPhone and iPAD ) .... do you mean that the script is putting values from the Excel spreadsheet into the wrong fields in the Procyon Editor? Maybe Scott would be nice enough to try it out, as I believe he's a multi-platform guy.

Please, let me know what you find out Scott. If it's something occurring on the Excel side, that I can correct with some conditional logic or otherwise, I will be happy to do so.

Thanks.
    Mark D. Turney
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    It works on my Mac on Parallels... is it the .exe (which I haven't tested yet) or the original script?
    Thanks for testing Scott. You & I must have been replying at the exact same time. Will be interesting to see if Robert is using the ahk or exe (based on ahk) file.
    Mark D. Turney
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Thread Information