Thread: Re: Blue light resets body rhythms for sounder sleep and higher alertness

Blog Entries

Default Re: Blue light resets body rhythms for sounder sleep and higher alertness

Thanks Dave,

I'm going to move this article over to the "library" section so that others will be able to easily find this information in the future.

http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...read.php?t=149

M.

Question Re: Blue light resets body rhythms for sounder sleep and higher alertness

Hello Marisa
    Just got the Proteus and having fun. I got the device because I am a shift worker. Working 12 hrs- day or night.
    Questions:
    What program would be the best to run to reset my body clock.
    Should I look for some blue light glasses?
    Direction on how to program the Proteus that would work!
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Blue light resets body rhythms for sounder sleep and higher alertness

Hi Daryl,

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    Hello Marisa
    Just got the Proteus and having fun. I got the device because I am a shift worker. Working 12 hrs- day or night.
    Questions:
    What program would be the best to run to reset my body clock.
    Should I look for some blue light glasses?
    Direction on how to program the Proteus that would work!
    Thanks
    I would try working with the suggested programs first and see if you like your results before you purchase another color of light frames. I believe you can buy just sapphire (blue) from Mindplace - they also carry the Ruby/Sapphire light frames, which you may like for variety.

You may have to do a bit of experimentation and see what works best for you. P10 - "Regeneration" is a good program to wake things up.

Programs 17 - 22 - are all Alpha/Beta based and are good if you want to be more alert and thinking.

After your shift, if you want to get into a really good sleep, try P47. This is a Theta/Delta program which will make you really drowsy.

Try those and let me know what program works best for you.

M.

Thread Information