Thread: Comparison

Default Comparison

Hi all,

After using Procyon, I want to buy next machine.

Please help me to decide which one is the best machine.

Nova Pro 100 or David Pro with CES or any other

Please suggest.
    Thanks
    Raj

Blog Entries

Default Re: Comparison

Hey Raj,

With all due respect, this is a private forum for Mindplace products, unless it's compatible with a Mindplace product, discussion about other products is not allowed here. These forums are more for technical support on our products and suggestions and discussions on how to use our products. Discussing the pros and cons of competing products is a subject more suitable for a public forum.

That being said, all AVS machines work on the same principle and another machine will not do anything more (perhaps less) than the Procyon. What is different about all the AVS products boils down to features, packaging, price and technical support. How the machine functions and the effects on your mind/brain will be the same.

If there is something that you are hoping to achieve through your Procyon but are having difficulties getting there - perhaps there are some things we can suggest?

M.

CES works on a different principle and to find more information about that, I suggest finding a forum that discusses CES specifically.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    Hey Raj,

These forums are more for technical support on our products and suggestions and discussions on how to use our products. Discussing the pros and cons of competing products is a subject more suitable for a public forum.
    Do you know of any public forums? I’ve looked but the only forums I’ve found are all product related.

Thread Information