Thread: uploading new session

Default uploading new session

Hi All and Andy,
    I am new to procyon, recent buyer. I want to upload few session I found on forum named brainbright for procyon. Is there any step by step tutorial to do that? I am doing this way and it is not uploading. I connect to USB cable and it is showing connected as Green indicator is on at the wizard. Then I open the one session file and did upload the session file. Nothing is happening. Please guide me.
    Thanks
    Rajan

Blog Entries

Default Re: uploading new session

Hi Rajan;

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Procyon.

You say you are seeing a Green indicator on the "wizard". Do you mean at the top left of the editor, as in this picture (green though instead of red!)

If you have a green indicator, you should have a good connection. You can verify this by clicking "Help" then "About". A window should open that shows the OS version of the Procyon. Let me know that you get that window.

If that's all ok, then click "File" then "Open Session File". Select a file with a ".PRw" extension. Click "Open" and then that session will be loaded into the Editor.

Click on "Run Segments", and the Procyon should start running that session. If it seems to be working, then you can Click "Stop" and then "Send data to Procyon". That will load the session into the Procyon's memory. It will allow you to "Append", meaning add this session onto the Sessions that are already on the Procyon (which is what you should select), or "Overwrite" (I think) where it will delete all the sessions and add this one as the only session on the Procyon.

Let me know how you make out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

I did exactly the way you are telling me. When I click "Send data to Procyon", it is not loading into Procyon. ON top blue border of wizard is telling word "Editing". Please let me know if i am doing something wrong.

Blog Entries

What do you mean by "wizard"?

I made a mistake, you need to click "Session Tools" then "Upload Session to Procyon". Sorry about that!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks Andy, It was PC Issue. It is resolved. Thanks again.

Blog Entries

Glad to hear it!
    -Andy.

Thread Information