Thread: Active-X control &/or dll for Procyon (also, general AS question)?

Question Active-X control &/or dll for Procyon (also, general AS question)?

I'm new to the Procyon, but have been very happy with the pre-programmed sessions and the Eternal Elements I & II CD's that came free with my unit. However, I have read (can't remember where) that there may be an Active-X control or dll written for the Procyon, allowing me to write my own software to control it. It's been a while since I coded (last used VB 6 - that tells you how long ago ); but, I'm already thinking that I may wind up having the most flexibility by writing my own software vs using the editor software. Just preliminary thinking from a Procyon newbie.

Also, as a side question: I loaded the Eternal Elements I & II CD's into iTunes and synched them with my iPhone. I then set the Procyon to AS/AnL and connected the iPhone to the Aux port and played the AS sessions. All I get is the red and green lights flashing. Is that the norm since the 'music' only has 2 channels - left and right. Or, did some coded signals not pass over correctly in my iTunes > iPhone procedure ?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Active-X control &/or dll for Procyon (also, general AS question)?

Hi Mark and welcome!

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can send you what we have for programming documentation and dlls.

Audiostrobe is a 2-channel format, but you can choose which colors will be used for each channel. In the Procyon editor, go to "Utilities/Set AudioStrobe colors and balance"
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks for the reply Andy .... will send you a message via your 'Contact Us' link.

Blog Entries

Got it and replied.

Good luck!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information