Thread: ??? It's not working...

Default ??? It's not working...

I have tried several times to download that driver and editor software, but can never get it to work. When the program is opened a message alerts saying it cannot locate the driver and all the files should be extracted - when I click ok, it does nothing.
    At this point I do not know how to use the editor software and feel it may be a little too advanced - i really just want to load a few of the songs I downloaded on to the procyon. They are MP3s, but are supposed to be designed for use with this device - Is there a way to do this?

<3

Blog Entries

Default Re: ??? It's not working...

Quote Originally Posted by h0ping View Post
    i really just want to load a few of the songs I downloaded on to the procyon. They are MP3s, but are supposed to be designed for use with this device - Is there a way to do this?

<3
    Oh boy ... I hate to break it to you but you can not download music onto the Procyon, even if you could get the editor to work. The Editor is used for modifying or creating new AVS programs. You can however connect your MP3 player to the Procyon and listen to your music with a session or what I like to do is, select a session and plug in the light frames on the Procyon but plug in my headphones to the MP3 player. I do this for entertainment purposes and use one of the Mind Art programs. For "therapeutic" use, I just use the machine alone.

Andy can help you figure out how to access the Editor if you are still interested in doing so.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information