Thread: Addictions

1. Default Addictions

Hello

I've hadthe proteusfora while nowand never did much expect using some of the preloaded samples... nice to have!

I have a friend who was told one could use the proteus todeal with addictions. Can someone help me find a good file somewhere or where do I need to buy it and then I'll have to figure out how to add it to my machine and select it :-)

Forums are complicated for me so if someone could also post a reply direct to my email pnonde@wanadoo.fr that would be wonderful.

Have a great week, Patrick

Blog Entries

Default Re: Proteus Sessions for addictions

People with addictions tend to be low or sometimes missing the Alpha range of frequencies. Teaching the brain to use these frequencies will help reduce the craving response.

I've attached a program that I put together for addictions. It's mostly alpha based and is a 15 minute program. Try this and let me know how you like it and if there is anything that you want changed. Warning: Side effect of this program --- You may end up in a really, really good mood.

Best preset programs for addictions on the Proteus are: P38 to 42 (they are essentially the same, they just vary in length), P17 or P19 would also be good.

M.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information