Thread: My first Session

1. Default My first Session

First I'd like to say thanks to all forum members and admins. Your help has been phennominal. I just wish our sales were up . Oh well. The good news is, I'm learning more about the products and their full capabilities. I'm particularly beginning to fall in love with the Procyon editor. So, today I spent about seven hours getting our Procyon to connect to my computer, finally... and then about another two hours playing with different session segments. After a few more mins of troubleshooting and figuring out how to finalize a file transfer...(don't ask) I finally successfully had my first homemade session on the unit. It's under four minutes long with no traditional binaural focus, probably related to mind art, but mainly centered around poise and balance. Enjoy! I like to use it repeatedly until I feel balanced. I also pause it often when I feel the rhythms are just right. With use of the brightness controll and volume, I was able to acheive many different vibrations and was able to produce the perfect progressions for a relaxed and expanded awareness!

Unfortunately it did make my girlfriend sick to her stomach about half-way through . So good luck! try to make it to the end and stay beyond the sound for a bit.

My next project is to create generated procyon music.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information