Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concentration Session

Blog Entries

Default Concentration Session

Hi There,

I decided to have a go at creating a Procyon Program.

If anyone feels brave enough to try this one and let me know how they like it (or hate it) and what changes they may like to see (if any).

The main frequencies in this program are in the SMR range; however there is some serious Gamma included. After the session, you should feel alert, energized, awake with increased concentration ability. Do not try this before you go to bed.

P.S. Andy says we should call it the "Harley Davidson" program.

M.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Andy; 11-27-2008 at 06:41 AM.

Default Re: New Procyon Concentration Session

That's a pretty hard-out session, Marisa!

I wasn't doing anything that gave me a good indication of whether my concentration and focus were improved, but I was definitely awake and alert afterwards.

There's some really excellent visuals and some definite surprises.

Keep up the good work!

In the spirit of sharing, here's one you might enjoy: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...inment-Session

Cheers,
    Craig
    Last edited by Andy; 04-29-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks for sharing your Procyon sessions Marisa.

This session definitely has an energizing effect. Like a cup of strong coffee. The background 'motorcycle' sounds are interesting (I'm an old bikie myself). Mostly sound like Japanese 2 stroke motors instead of Harley Davidson 4 stroke motors imop. Lots of nice patterns, much like the factory Mindspa one, that I also like a lot.

I thought the program was a bit short for me (~16 min). I guess I could edit each segment time to extend it a bit, say to ~30 min. Too bad the editor does not seem to have a simple scaling feature like NP2. Anyway, overall I liked it.

Thanks again for sharing these sessions. Hopefully I'll figure out the editor in the near future so I can try puting together one myself.

Best cheers,
    TomC
    Last edited by Andy; 04-29-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your feedback. How long would you like a concentration session to be?

What I did was modify the factory session "concentration" - that way, I didn't have to figure out all of the settings from scratch.

The way I would lengthen the session is to insert more segments. You could lengthen some of the segments by a little bit but you may lose some of the ramping effects or it may get boring if one segment goes for too long.

I always test each segment as I create it so that I can see & hear the effects and make adjustments if they don't flow as I'd like them to. Having done this and this program taking a few hours to do, I was pretty hyper after all of it. LOL Too much Beta makes Marisa zippy.

M.

G'day Marisa,

I thought ~30 min would be about right for me. I'll try adding/modifying a few segments and see what I can do. Thanks.

Cheers,
    TomC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TomC View Post
    G'day Marisa,

I thought ~30 min would be about right for me. I'll try adding/modifying a few segments and see what I can do. Thanks.

Cheers,
    TomC

I'll see what I can do as well.

M.

7. Default Re: New Procyon Concentration Session

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    Hi There,

I decided to have a go at creating a Procyon Program.

If anyone feels brave enough to try this one and let me know how they like it (or hate it) and what changes they may like to see (if any).

The main frequencies in this program are in the SMR range; however there is some serious Gamma included. After the session, you should feel alert, energized, awake with increased concentration ability. Do not try this before you go to bed.

P.S. Andy says we should call it the "Harley Davidson" program.

M.
    I look forward to trying it.

Does this mean you invested in a Procyon then?

Graham.
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G-ice View Post
    I look forward to trying it.

Does this mean you invested in a Procyon then?

Graham.
    I have invested in many, many Procyons. I'm the Canadian Distributor.

M.

9. Default Re: New Procyon Concentration Session

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    I have invested in many, many Procyons. I'm the Canadian Distributor.

M.
    Woo! Procyon galore!

Very nice session by the way. Has become one of my favourites already Energy -Yes, Alertness -Yes!, Concentration -Hells yes !! The patterns are awesome aswell. The sounds in particular.

Nicely spotted about the 2 stroke engine, TomC. Are you still driving bikes then?

-Graham.
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G-ice View Post
    Woo! Procyon galore!

Very nice session by the way. Has become one of my favourites already Energy -Yes, Alertness -Yes!, Concentration -Hells yes !! The patterns are awesome aswell. The sounds in particular.

Nicely spotted about the 2 stroke engine, TomC. Are you still driving bikes then?

-Graham.
    Thanks for the great feedback. It certainly inspires me to write more programs. At some point, hopefully more sooner than later, I'll make the concentration program a bit longer. I also plan to create a program for addictions, one for sleep replacement, and one for sleep.

On another note, I was lucky enough to get my hands on Mindwork Station and am learning how to create audiostrobe cds. This may take a while since there is so much to learn in this program!

Of course, once I learn the audiostrobe programs, I can create ones with actual hypnosis scripts embedded and from there, the sky is the limit. I have to say, I'm really impressed with the programming capabilities of Transparent Corp. They turn out awesome programs!

M.

Thread Information