Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creating a deep Theta session

Default Creating a deep Theta session

Thank you for the replies, Ive got another question and that is regarding the creation of a theta deep/hypnosis program.
    I know the Proteus comes standard with 50 pre loaded tracks, but how can I create a track/program that can REALLY take me into the deep hypnotic states like somnambulism.

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by Andy; 04-03-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Creating a deep Theta session

Using the editor you can create any session you desire.

Have a look through the Session Editor manual: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Proteus.htm

-Andy.
    Last edited by Andy; 04-03-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks again

I finally got some understanding of the proteus session editor, however I am still unsure on how to create a session for deep somnambulism, is there a general guide? Does someone have a pre made session that they would be willing to share?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Andy; 04-03-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Have a look at the sessions and info here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...splay.php?f=14

Have a look there at the session details as there are built-in sessions that do Theta too.

-Andy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gs300tx View Post
    Thanks again

Does someone have a pre made session that they would be willing to share?

Thanks!
    The Proteus comes loaded with a variety of Theta based programs. You may want to try P 24 - 27, 11, 30 or 31. P 43 - 47 are good ones to do at night as it won't ramp up at the end of the program to wake you up.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks!!

Hello

Did that answer your question? I had a feeling that it did not really.

Not really, I am trying to experience the really deep states of hypnosis, states where one can experience things like forgetting ones name, numbers, etc, negative/positive hallucinations.

Not really, I am trying to experience the really deep states of hypnosis, states where one can experience things like forgetting ones name, numbers, etc, negative/positive hallucinations.
    I have several sessions that are termed 'epsilon' brainwave state (below delta , –0,5 Hz ) however few researchers have equipment to measure that.

Dr Jeffrey Thompson associates Epsilon brainwaves with the type of extraordinary states of consciousness found in the highest states of meditation, deepest levels of insight, personal original creative problem solving and high degrees of Self-awareness. Dr. Thompson surmised that these extremely slow Epsilon brainwave patterns might have extremely fast HyperGamma/Lambda brainwave patterns modulating within them – just as the HyperGamma/Lambda brainwave patterns seem to “ride” on the super slow Epsilon modulation.

I sometimes use these mp3's with my Protues but it is difficult to say how low I get. I would say though (as an interested amateur) that forgetting one's name etc does not speak to me of the sate I try to get and reach which is 'no mind' in that I have only consciousness and my mind is totally still and empty but if I wanted to break that to say question iof I could remember my name I suppose then the mind is not so still. I would have thought that to be below that one would not then be conscious.
    I am interested in why you want this as I also came to the forum wanting this too

I am very keen on expanding my consciousness and also projecting the astral body which I can do now.....but have not done it using the Proteus.
    If you are interested in manifestation etc then I think that The Epsilom wave will be what you are looking for although Marisa here does not really accept that term as it was coined first by Dr Thomson who I think is sort of on the fringes of the more academic people who write papers etc. To study the subject academically there are recognised experts in the field....however, like everything else this is an expanding area...very exciting I feel.

Alpha is good for manifestation but I feel that the lower waves are very powerful but only if we somehow manage to retain some awareness.
    I hope you can see what I am trying to say.
    I am very interested in it all.

Blog Entries

The machine can take you into a deep state and what you remember or forget depends on the suggestion you give yourself or is given to you. Forgetting will not occur on its own - however - the theta state is a state where memories can surface so if you are looking to forget something traumatic, then do not do this by yourself. For this kind of thing, it's best to work with a trained hypnotherapist or NLP practitioner or psychologist because they have knowledge and expertise to pull you back and/or help you deal with the feelings that may accompany such memories.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information