Thread: mp3 along with a program

Default mp3 along with a program

Hey guys,

Just got my proteus and I do have a few questions, unforutnately i am not technically inclined so any help that I can get is highly appreciated.

First off, i hear this buzzing sound when playing the programmed sessions, almost like a dial up connection sound, is this normal?

2nd, How can i play a hypnosis mp3 along with a programmed session? I have read the manual but it has really confused me. So if someone can give me step by step instructions i would really appreciate it

I would also like to sync this mp3 as i hit the different states, e.g wait till the track hits theta freq and then have a suggestion

3rd, I cannot get the AS cd to sync with the mind machine, here is what I did
    i) connected proteus unit to PC via cable provided
    !!) connected head phones to proteus unit
    iii) connected the aux to the headphone of my pc via aux cable provided
    iv) switched proteus to PC mode

And then I got lost lol

Sorry for all the questions, but I am reeeeally excited about this so if there is any advice you can give me I would much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Re: mp3 along with a program

Hello and welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by gs300tx View Post
    First off, i hear this buzzing sound when playing the programmed sessions, almost like a dial up connection sound, is this normal?
    Some people are able to hear a little interference from the LED display when a session is running. Try pushing the bottom button while a session is running or in AS mode until the display is blank.
    2nd, How can i play a hypnosis mp3 along with a programmed session? I have read the manual but it has really confused me. So if someone can give me step by step instructions i would really appreciate it
    Plug the headphone output of your player into the aux input on the Proteus, using the supplied cable. Plug your headphones into the Proteus to hear the sound from your MP3 player mixed with the internal sounds.
    Adjust the volume on the Proteus for overall volume, and the volume on your MP3 player for the volume of the hypnosis mp3.
    I would also like to sync this mp3 as i hit the different states, e.g wait till the track hits theta freq and then have a suggestion
    Easiest way to do this would be with an audio-strobe creation program. Transparent Corp's programs are very popular.
    3rd, I cannot get the AS cd to sync with the mind machine, here is what I did
    i) connected proteus unit to PC via cable provided
    !!) connected head phones to proteus unit
    iii) connected the aux to the headphone of my pc via aux cable provided
    iv) switched proteus to PC mode

And then I got lost lol
    You did everything correctly, except you need to put the Proteus in AS (AudioStrobe) mode. Turn the volume up on your PC until the lights start to respond on the Proteus.

Sorry for all the questions, but I am reeeeally excited about this so if there is any advice you can give me I would much appreciate it.

Thanks!
    No problem at all. Come visit again if you have any further questions or have something to tell us about your experiences.

-Andy.

Thread Information