Thread: Visuals

Default Visuals

Ok, so I've learned how to make and complete visuals while in a certain light and frequency. Sound has little to do with it so far( I think) but I'm guessing the write Hz will enhance this desired effect so I'll keep experimenting.

What I mean by completeing the visual is that if a visual starts to form I can then take it to it's full form and richest detail, it's literally a breath taking experience every time.

The only things I am not in control of as of yet is, I cannot choose the visual (I can influence it though) and I cannot hold it for as long as I would like it always fades and I am not in control of that, maybe some day.

I've visualized everything from the richest and in depth flames to very complicated machined parts of an unknown nature and everything in between, mountains, heavens, lanscapes, cloud formations, the list go's on and on.

Can anyone tell me the level of control they have over their visuals ?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Visuals

Congratulations Steve! It sounds like you are breaking into the 'upper' galleries of the inner mind experience. Having had a lot of training in creative visualization (with still much more to do) I would say that the AVS 'mind machine' technology is very helpful in building clarity and focus.
    The color washes and juxtapositions available on a unit like the Procyon open up so many possibilities for enhanced, suggestive imagery.
    I guess the question I would ask is, why do you want to 'control' it? Free flowing emergence and surprise are most of the fun! That is a rhetorical question.
    Really, I do understand why one would wish to have some measure of control like say in lucid dreaming so you can influence the experience in a desired direction. Like lucid dreaming I have found that preparation and 'pre-seeding' visions, that is, knowing in great detail what it is that you wish to experience beforehand can have a noticeable impact.
    Of course, certain combinations of color and frequency lend themselves to specific visuals. Are these universal among all people? Don't know but would be fascinating to study. So for greatest effect you would want to choose wisely the 'program' on your mind machine that you use to influence certain visuals.
    Are you programming your own or using presets? The 'fading' away effect could have something to do with a change in parameters. With customization this could be optimized for your purpose.
    So, basically, too cool! You are reaping true rewards from your practice and now have further goals to pursue.
    I myself have seen mandalas, cloudscapes, landscapes, cities, circuitry, light tunnels, geometric shapes, and much more... just at random. And with adding the element of intent have expanded inner visionary experience in purposeful, goal-oriented meditations as well.
    It is worth noting though that 'controlling' the visions can limit the possibilities greatly. Still, I can see why you may want to.

Yes Free flowing visuals is very fun, kind of like a roller coaster ride. The only reason I'd want to control it is like you said, I see circuitry and I also see machined parts amongst many other things in the most amazing detail. Just imagine if you could use these visuals as a tool for design and fabrication.

Presently I am almost completely in control of forming clouds, heavens, landscapes etc at will during certain light and sound segments, so I guess you could say it's already available as a tool for unusually deep and accelerated meditation which is why yes, I've just started to teach myself how to program the Procyon. I'm very excited about that.

Blog Entries

Yes, I agree this faculty would be powerful beyond belief. Note that you are in good company here. Nikola Tesla reported that he had this ability. Here is a section on his use of this skill from Margaret Cheney's book Man Out of Time.

To free himself of the tormenting images and to obtain temporary relief, the young Tesla began to conjure up imaginary worlds. Every night he would start on make-believe journeys?see new places, cities, and countries, live there, meet people and make friends, and ?however unbelievable, it is a fact that they were just as dear to me as those in actual life and not a bit less intense in their manifestations.?
    This he did constantly until the age of seventeen, when his thoughts turned seriously to invention. Then, to his delight, he found that he could visualize with such facility that he needed no models, drawings, or experiments, but could picture them all as real in his mind.
    He recommended this method as far more expeditious and efficient than the purely experimental. Anyone who carries out a construct, Tesla held, runs the risk of becoming bogged down in the details and defects of the apparatus and, as the designer goes on improving, tends to lose sight of the underlying principle of the design.
    ?My method is different,? he wrote. ?1 do not rush into actual work. When 1 get an idea I start at once building it up in my imagination. I change the construction, make improvements and operate the device in my mind. It is absolutely immaterial to me whether I run my turbine in my thought or test it in my shop. I even note if if it is out of balance.?

Thus, he claimed he was able to perfect a conception without touching anything. Only when all the faults had been corrected in his brain did he put the device into concrete form.
    ?Invariably,? he wrote, ?my device works as I conceived that it should, and the experiment comes out exactly as I planned it. In twenty years there has not been a single exception. Why should it be otherwise? Engineering, electrical and mechanical, is positive in results. There is scarcely a subject that cannot be mathematically treated and the effects calculated or the results determined beforehand from the available theoretical and practical data.

Very interesting !

Thread Information