Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Session add/remove

Default Session add/remove

Concerning my Procyon:

Sorry for my laziness, I'm sure it's covered in the forum or in my book somewhere.

Can someone tell me how or point me to a thread that explains how to remove and store single or multiple sessions in a file for later use ? I know there is an archive option in the editor software, does it have anything to do with that ? I tried that but my first attempt didn't work and I didn't want lose any sessions.

I've already added some great user sessions so I know how to add some just not remove and store sessions.

Thanks for the help.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Session add/remove

Hi Steve;

Unfortunately, there's no way to remove individual sessions from the Procyon. You can however archive all the sessions and restore that archive.

Since you've added sessions to the Procyon, you had them on your computer. If you still have them, then what you want to do is create an album of sessions (just a text file with the file names of the sessions, in the order you want) and upload that to the Procyon, overwriting what's there. Make sure you have the sessions you want on the Procyon on your computer first!

It's a similar question to this one:
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ead.php?p=4001

Page 5 of the editor manual talks about archiving. Page 32 of the manual discusses albums.
    The Editor manual is available here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Procyon.htm

Hopefully that helps!

-Andy.

Thanks Andy.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 03-30-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Ok, after an hour and a half, (SteveMod<---Giggling) I figured it out, and in a round about way I can customize any way that I want. So all is good.

I also had the wrong driver installed which I corrected.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 03-30-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Glad you got it sorted out!

-Andy.

6. Default Re: Session add/remove

Sorry, I have a new question (sorry, I hope it is the last one!). I have archived the sessions (although I already had them all on my computer) and I have created a new album with the user sessions in the order I want. (Initially I had uploaded them in an order I didn't like, that's why I want to change it.)
    But do I have to add all the single sessions INCLUDING the in-built sessions to the album I want to upload so that they are all in order? Because I cannot append the album to the existing sessions (the user sessions are currently already there, but not in the right order, so obviously I don't want to append the album to them) and if I overwrite the sessions I need all (including the default ones) in my new album... I have downloaded the default/factory sessions, but not a txt file/album with them (there is no prb album of the factory defaults in the zip file), so I assume I would have to add them all manually to the album/file I have already created with the user sessions? It is a bit strange, as there seem to be 66 prw files in the zip file with the default sessions (instead of 50). Maybe it is an earlier revision (I don't recognize some of the sessions)? At any rate it would be nice to have a prb file of rev 3 to always be able to revert to factory defaults... Maybe it is available somewhere, but I cannot find it.
    I am almost there, but I want to be sure. Thanks!
    Last edited by HighVisions; 04-02-2013 at 01:48 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HighVisions View Post
    Sorry, I have a new question (sorry, I hope it is the last one!).
    No worries! Keep asking, as that's what the forum's for!

But do I have to add all the single sessions INCLUDING the in-built sessions to the album I want to upload so that they are all in order?
    Yes, if you want those Factory Sessions in your Procyon.

I have downloaded the default/factory sessions, but not a txt file/album with them (there is no prb album of the factory defaults in the zip file)
    Yes there is. It's called Procyon rev 1.prb.

It is a bit strange, as there seem to be 66 prw files in the zip file with the default sessions (instead of 50).
    Yeah, just a few bonus sessions!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

8. Default Re: Session add/remove

Thank you!!!
    The link, however, doesn't work, I think because the forum automatically added a link to "Procyon", so the whole link is broken.

Blog Entries

What link?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

10. Default Re: Session add/remove

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    What link?
    The prb file. I thought it was a link you wanted to post. OK, sorry, I searched in the zip folder (the folder where I unzipped the zip file) and it is there.
    It is cool that there are bonus sessions. Is there also an accompanying pdf file? I have printed out the one for the 50 sessions, but I would like to have a complete list if possible.

Thanks!

Thread Information