Thread: Script: Addiction

Blog Entries

Default Script: Addiction

Attached is a script that I wrote on helping someone overcome an addiction. You would use whatever induction you wish and then read the script and go from there.

Originally I wrote this script when I was working with a crack addict. The light and sound machine worked really well to help the person with the cravings - though, the effects only lasted a few hours.

I strongly believe that had this person been in a treatment center where he had access to a L&S machine whenever he had a craving, he would have had more success.

LIGHT AND SOUND MACHINE ON AN ALPHA PROGRAM TO ELIMINATE CRAVINGS.

Hypnotherapy can help reprogram the mind when it comes to addictions because it establishes a new way of thinking and belief system at the unconscious level. Here comes the "but". In order for hypnotherapy to be a successful tool, the individual has to 1) want it to work, 2) believe it will work and 3) be willing to re-enforce the program with subsequent sessions or active effort on creating a supportive lifestyle of sobriety.

In this person's case it would be to avoid hanging around other drug users. For someone who has a problem with alcohol, stay out of the bar and away from people who want to get drunk. For a smoker ... stay out of the bingo halls. LOL (That's one of the only places you can smoke in Calgary).
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Thumbs up Re: Script: Addiction

Thankyou Marisa for the scripts. They are exactly what I was looking for! I appreciate the time you have sunk into this endeavor.

A

Thread Information