Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Procyon 2 AS cd deal?

Default Procyon 2 AS cd deal?

Ok I can`t find the thread where one of you kind folk has told me about a deal on Amazon I think it was, where you can buy a Procyon and get two free AS cd`s with it. I`ve looked at all my live threadfs, (at least I think I have) and I can`t find it! You`ll get used to my forgetfulness after a while lol My pain meds reduce IQ significantly now and then lol
    Can someone link me up please? I`d rather fork out for a new one than buy from the person that refuses to be flexable on second hand prices. (?12 off I wanted and he let me walk!?) Never mind! A new one with a better deal and a warranty it is!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Procyon 2 AS cd deal?

It was an announcement (at the top of the forum page):
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...nt.php?f=2&a=7

The special deal is here:
    http://www.amazon.com/MindPlace-Proc...8054023&sr=8-2

Naaah somebody did tell me about it aswell... Cool though Thanks very much Andy Procyon and two free AS cd`s here I come!

Oh dear I got to the checkout and Amazon told me there was a "slight" problem with my order. They won`t ship it to where I live. I`m in the UK.
    I guess my search will continue.....
    I`ve got the money sat here ready, I just need a seller.....

Hello ! Helloooooo ! ! Can anybody supply a Procyon pleeeeease? lol

Yay! I have one on it`s way.... I absolutely love my Proteus so I`m going to be blown away by the Procyon I expect! I`m getting the hang of the programming too. I`m really looking forward to being able to share some of my creations Cool, I need something to look forward to, the last two weeks have been really difficult

Feebo your going to love the Procyon, I got mine about a month ago and I can't get enough. It's everything I've expected and much more.

Sorry to hear about your difficult weeks, your new Procyon will definitely help. Please post about your first few sessions.

Oh definitely yeah. I was thinking about that last night while I was "in session" with my Proteus. I think I`ll start a thread (for anyone to add to obviously) and I`ll try and be as poetic as I can when describing my experiences. Last nights experience was just beautiful and led to the usual profound nights sleep. I think the extra colour on the Procyon will make all the difference. I`ve heard the sound is much nicer too. I`m just starting to get the hang of making programs too so I`ve got a lot to look forward to If you`ve owned both the Proteus and the Procyon, maybe you could go some way to describing some of the differences? Not easy I know but I might as well ask....

Hi,

I just purchased a brand new Procyon from Amazon. I was thinking of buying a refurbished procyon but then decided on the new one since this thread mentioned that I will be getting 2 Audiostrobe Cds with a new one. While I was excited to get the procyon I was however disappointed that I did not get any Cd with my package. Is there anyway I could get those CDs or was it only a limited time offer.
    I have never used an AVS system before and I hope this system will live up to its promise.

Blog Entries

Hello Lotus, and welcome!

Those above posts were from 2011. The link to the announcement goes nowhere and the link to the Amazon "deal" doesn't show that there are 2 CDs included.
    It was a limited-time deal which ended a long time ago.
    Sorry about the deal being over, but there are some free AudioStrobe titles available on this site from some very generous members!
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...2294-neuroasis
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...oud-Craig-Tice
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hello Andy,

Thank you for the welcome.
    Yeah, I should have noticed that the deal was old, but I guess I also saw that free CD mentioned in http://www.ayrmetes.com/Procyon.html and assumed that I would also get one. But like you said there are some free AS titles that members of the forum have been kind enough to provide for the group.
    I will get back and post my experience here once I do a few sessions.
    Thanks

Thread Information