Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: extra Procyon Sessions

1. Default Re: extra Procyon Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post
    PS if anyone is interested, when immersed in the correct light and sound I see landscapes, forests, skyscapes, my favorite so far is standing on the edge of a cliff which seems as high as the heavens looking down on paradise (paradise not presently being to detailed but more the perception of paradise).

I'm very interested, what for you is the correct light and sound? What sesion do you use? What do you do in terms of brightness and volume?

I'm of the opinion that user intent and technique is as essential, if not more, as hardware and software choices.

So far I don't know that I "see" things" so much as daydream, let my mind wander. The learning sessions give a bit of a pleasant sensation in the forehead and the visualisation sessions allow a "disconnect" and relaxation that I enjoy.

Default Re: extra Procyon Sessions

I go full volume and full brightness all the time. I've found that the whitest of light produces the most open world of visuals possible. Meaning white light visuals are always the more heavenly paradise type scenery visuals produced, at least for me. Colored light visuals are almost always geometric shapes. But the AVS experience seems to be slowly evolving into experiences that would presently take me volumes to explain.

Thread Information