Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: extra Procyon Sessions

1. Default extra Procyon Sessions

Could someone please help me find the Procyon Sessions folder with the extra sessions? I've searched to no avail.

thanks!
    chris

Blog Entries

Default Re: extra Procyon Sessions

Hello and welcom, Christopher.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "extra sessions", but the factory sessions are here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Procyon.htm

-Andy.

3. Default Re: extra Procyon Sessions

Thanks Andy...

I mean the "extra" sessions mentioned in this thread:

http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...extra+sessions

When I bought my Procyon last June, I was told of these downloadable sessions, but having only Macs I never bothered about them... but I now have a windows PC in the house and am eager to download them, but can't find them anywhere.

best,
    chris

Blog Entries

Did you click on the link in the 4th reply?

5. Default Re: extra Procyon Sessions

Yes, and there are a few posted in that thread by users, but this is the sentence in the first post that I'm referring to:

" ....The "Procyon Sessions" download folder contains a plethora of sessions that aren't pre-loaded onto the Procyon"...

thanks

Blog Entries

Yes. 4th reply in that thread (from me).

7. Default Re: extra Procyon Sessions

Sorry to trouble you....

So, the only Procyon "extra sessions" are the converted Proteus sessions and user created sessions? ... just trying to be clear.

thanks,
    chris

Blog Entries

Yes, that's right.

I'm glad this thread is here, I down loaded some proteus converted sessions and am very pleased with the preliminary tests.

When I first got my Procyon I noticed I got my clearest and most insightful visuals from the brighter whiter light pulses. When I then read on the Mind Place site that there was white ganzframes available for the Proteus I almost considered purchasing a Proteus ( something I'm still considering) but decided that for now I will learn to program some sessions geared toward my visual goals.

When I down loaded the Proteus converted to Procyon sessions tonight I noticed that so far they are more geared toward the above mentioned results that I'm looking for. I'm still not clear yet on which wave lengths will best suit those goals yet but I'll keep experimenting and figure it out.

PS if anyone is interested, when immersed in the correct light and sound I see landscapes, forests, skyscapes, my favorite so far is standing on the edge of a cliff which seems as high as the heavens looking down on paradise (paradise not presently being to detailed but more the perception of paradise).

Needless to say my Procyon with it's many different colors fills multiple needs and helps to achieve many different goals.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 02-20-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post

PS if anyone is interested, when immersed in the correct light and sound I see landscapes, forests, skyscapes, my favorite so far is standing on the edge of a cliff which seems as high as the heavens looking down on paradise (paradise not presently being to detailed but more the perception of paradise).
    That's really cool. I often see skyscapes where it feels like the sun is on the horizon and produces a pleasant warm sensation.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information