Thread: Words Can Not Describe

Default Words Can Not Describe

I just received my new Procyon , I sampled a few sessions and presently, words can not describe how excited I am about this AVS system so I’ll save the description for a later date.

What I will say is that the quality of the unit is exactly what I had expected. The glasses are very sturdy and well built, much sturdier than a mere pair of sunglasses. The unit itself is solid feeling with a comfortable ease of use. Hats off to Mind Place for coming up with this amazing machine.

There is so much I want to do with my Procyon, I can’t wait to get started.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Words Can Not Describe

That is fantastic, Steve!

Your post made my day!

Enjoy your new purchase!

-Andy.

Thanks Andy I did a sleep session last night it was amazing, so much so I had to order the Audio Strobe disc package II and Dreams in the Minds Eye as well.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 01-21-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Well it's official, I now use the Procyon everyday for power naps after work. There are a couple of different sessions I use for this purpose, it seems to help when I mix it up. The amount of quality rest I get is amazing. The sessions clear my head and allow me to get a few things done before I finally retire to bed.

I`ve just bought a Procyon aswell An upgrade from my proteus. I`m chuffed to tiny kibbles and bits as you are lol Have you tried the deepest tranquility program yet? I was soooo impressed with that! I`m going to start a thread soon where I`ll try and describe as poetically as I can my experiences.... I`m learning how to write programs aswell, are you going to give that a go too? Horaay for the Procyon!!

I thought this might make an interesting addition to a Procyon thread. I was out with my telescope last night. (I`m quite seriously into deep sky and planetary imaging) Anyway, the bright star at the centre of this picture is none other than...
    The real Procyon......

Blog Entries

Cool!

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Quote Originally Posted by Feebo View Post
    I`ve just bought a Procyon aswell An upgrade from my proteus. I`m chuffed to tiny kibbles and bits as you are lol Have you tried the deepest tranquility program yet? I was soooo impressed with that! I`m going to start a thread soon where I`ll try and describe as poetically as I can my experiences.... I`m learning how to write programs aswell, are you going to give that a go too? Horaay for the Procyon!!
    Yes I've tried the deepest tranquility program it's amazing. I am currently experimenting with programing but until I get a grip on it I've found some additional programs in the forum here that I like very much including ones written by other users and Proteus programs converted to Procyon programs as well.
    Thanks for the look at the real Procyon. I love star gazing but where I live it's hard to find a good view.

Thread Information