Thread: New to forum

Default New to forum

I just ordered a Procyon from MindPlace and am very anxious for it's arrival. Can an admin tell me if they think it will be the latest Rev ?

I've been obsessed with Bio-feedback for a few years now and own an emwave and a GSR/Temp 2X both very different experiences. I've had great success with both units.

I'm looking forward to conversing with everyone here about their experiences, I'm very excited about this technology and have been contemplating it for a long time now.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 01-21-2011 at 03:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New to forum

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post
    I just ordered a Procyon and am very anxious for it's arrival. I ordered it from another site other than Mind Place called Mind Modulations, I'm just a worker bee (and lucky to be that) and they offered free shipping. Can an admin tell me if they think it will be the latest Rev ?
    It probably is, but if not, updating it is quite easy. Let us know what the OS version is when you receive it (the number that flashes on the screen when you power it up) and we'll help you get it updated if it's not the latest.

I'm looking forward to conversing with everyone here about their experiences, I'm very excited about this technology and have been contemplating it for a long time now.
    That's fantastic! I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

-Andy.

Thread Information