Thread: Programming Error Message

1. Default Re: Problem Uploading a new session

I am having trouble uploading sessions to the Procyon.

I'm using Windows XP, Editor is 2.2.05, OS is 2.1.45, Core is 1.5.00.

1st time opening port, get "Procyon Unit Programming Error. Upload aborted."

If I can manage to get the status to appear where you can choose to upload, I get Current Sessions: 0, Next Session Start: 0, & Memory Remaining: 0.

I was able to update the Procyon's OS, and restore the factory sessions via album upload. Thankfully, I had the foresight to download the factory sessions.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, I have the revision 2 console and am using the drivers for this revision. Not sure yet what to look at next.

In the meantime, it looks like I can create an album of the factory sessions and any additional sessions I want to add as a workaround (have not tried this yet), but it would be nice to know how much available memory there is so that I do not try to upload more than the unit has capacity for.

Default Re: Problem Uploading a new session

Quote Originally Posted by Saotome.Ranma View Post
    I am having trouble uploading sessions to the Procyon.

I'm using Windows XP, Editor is 2.2.05, OS is 2.1.45, Core is 1.5.00.

1st time opening port, get "Procyon Unit Programming Error. Upload aborted."

If I can manage to get the status to appear where you can choose to upload, I get Current Sessions: 0, Next Session Start: 0, & Memory Remaining: 0.

I was able to update the Procyon's OS, and restore the factory sessions via album upload. Thankfully, I had the foresight to download the factory sessions.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, I have the revision 2 console and am using the drivers for this revision. Not sure yet what to look at next.

In the meantime, it looks like I can create an album of the factory sessions and any additional sessions I want to add as a workaround (have not tried this yet), but it would be nice to know how much available memory there is so that I do not try to upload more than the unit has capacity for.
    I am having this same problem. Was there ever any resolution to this? I keep getting "Procyon Unit Programming Error. Upload aborted."

Blog Entries

Default Re: Problem Uploading a new session

Try closing and opening the serial port.

Let me know if that helps!

-Andy.

P.S. You should update the OS to 2.1.6 when you get this solved.

Thread Information