Thread: Procyon Sessions

1. Default Procyon Sessions

All i can say is: AMAZING. The "Procyon Sessions" download folder contains a plethora of sessions that aren't pre-loaded onto the Procyon. Take the time to upload some of these amazing sessions to your unit - very much worth it! I started off very frustrated with my Procyon (no Mac support so was running it on Windows 7 via Virtual Box) but with Andy's great help I was catapulted into creating some of my own sessions & editing some existing ones.

I am very very pleased with the "extra" Procyon sessions in that folder - tonight i tried 2: Meditation & The Wizard of Fire. Amazing programs!!

HYPNOSIS RECORDING
    I also dabble in hypnotherapy scripting so my goal was to use the AVS machine to alter my brainwaves at very specific points during my hypnotherapy script. This works beautifully!! I used GarageBand on my MAC to do my vocal script and mixed it with a fantastic soundtrack by: Jeff Woodall (gotta check this guy out - amazing soundtracks for meditation). I pushed this through my Procyon (using my ipod) and the Meditation session and found myself on the ledge of the void of my consciousness.

I'm extremely pleased with my Procyon & thankful that Andy had the patience to persevere with me

Default Re: Procyon Sessions

Hi Mindspace,

The Procyon has been AMAZING for me as well. I am in bliss when I play the built-in Rejuvenation programs.

Given your high praises, I'd like to try the extra sessions. I searched the Procyon sessions folder but I couldn't locate the ones you mentioned i.e., the Meditation & The Wizard of Fire. Appreciate if you could help.

Thank you.

3. Default Re: Procyon Sessions

I can't find the thread where i downloaded the whole set from - will keep looking. For now tho i've attached a few - these aren't on the original sessions pre-loaded on your Procyon.

Blog Entries

Mindspace, you're most welcome, and I'm very happy that you are enjoying your Procyon! Your post made my day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Given your high praises, I'd like to try the extra sessions. I searched the Procyon sessions folder but I couldn't locate the ones you mentioned i.e., the Meditation & The Wizard of Fire. Appreciate if you could help.

Thank you.
    They are part of the Sessions uploaded by Kneeddough: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...=1062#post1062

-Andy.

Hi Andy,

You are always there to save the day. Thank you very much.

BTW, are these extras composed by Kneeddough?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    BTW, are these extras composed by Kneeddough?
    I don't know.

Thread Information