Thread: Looking forward to update firmware

Default Looking forward to update firmware

Mindplace,

The Procyon is excellent. The other night I had insomnia and used the Procyon Night Voyage session 25 to help me fall asleep. I went from totally awake to asleep in under 40 minutes. Amazing.

Anyways. I noticed some people had some issues with incorrect looping. I seem to have the same problem with my unit. So far sessions 36, 40, 46 and 49 have the problem. But I've only tried about 7 other sessions which worked fine. I realize you are working on a fix.

I'm also excited about the software and have already loading the driver and software on my pc. I've started to play with controlling the procyon directly and it seems to work well. I do hope many people start using the software too because its easy enough to use. If people created and shared sessions, we could all have many more sessions available. As I use the software more, I will try to give some constructive feedback how it can be improved. Right now, I agree that some of the audio functionality seems a bit limited and I'm glad Mindplace is working to improve that aspect.

I also look forward to the new Snychromuse CDs. I noticed a few of the original audiostrobe CDs were by Thompson and look forward to trying them in the new format. I would also like to try to create my own Synchromuse CDs from music in my library. Will a different program eventually be released which will allow that? Or will that just be an update of the editor?

Then there's the Presage coming up soon... you guys must be super busy!

Thanks for the great products!

Default Re: Looking forward to update firmware

I got the Procyon for Christmas and I still can't use a bunch of the programs. I'd guess about half of the programs have the loop problem but I really don't want to find out by sitting through sessions and have them get stuck again and again. Its rather frustrating! So I guess there must be some problems fixing it because it was supposed to be fixed last week...

The loop problem makes most of the sessions I was interested in trying unusable!

Is there any way we can get a better estimate when this will be fixed?

Thanks

Agreed... What's the ETA for the firmware update?
    ----
    Christophe

Agreed.

I have major problems and need the new firmware asap.

Blog Entries

Hello;

We're very sorry for the delay, but it wasn't as simple a problem as we first thought.

We really do appreciate your patience. We are taking this very seriously and will post the update as soon as we possibly can. We are and will be working on the problem non-stop until it's fixed.

Thread Information