View Poll Results: Would you purchase the Presage Biofeedback Device if it were released?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely, I would order it immediately and would even pre-order it if I could.

4 33.33%
  • Yes, but I may want to wait a short while to read about other users feedback before doing so.

6 50.00%
  • Maybe.

2 16.67%
  • No, I've moved on at this point.

0 0%

Thread: Presage Biofeedback Device

Default Presage Biofeedback Device

Hello,

Latest rumor has it that the Presage Biofeedback Device will be released Dec 2010. Could you provide a credible update on when this product will likely be released? I know there are many loyal users of the Procyon (myself included) that eagerly await it. Thanking you in advance for your response.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Presage Biofeedback Device

Hello;

I'm happy to hear that so many are excited about the PreSage. I'm sorry to report though that MP has no ETA at this point on it's release.

-Andy.

Just curious to know if there has been any progress made in developing a biofeedback device for the Procyon (PreSage)? It's been a couple of years now. Should we give up hope? What are other alternatives if your company has scrapped PreSage?

Greetings! The good news is, the PreSage design is essentially complete, but the bad news is that the person who was developing the PC application which was to be included with it has never completed it and it looks like he's not going to do so. Software development (like hardware) is expensive, so the project is tabled for the time being

We have been in some discussions with the PreSage project engineer about replacing the front panel 'glow' display with a color LCD, so it's possible that PreSage will re-emerge later as a more sophisticated and useful device. We're hard at work on another project right now, and so we may be returning to PreSage once that's been released.

We'll definitely not pre-announce products in the future!

-Robert

Thread Information