Thread: conference eckhart tolle procyon?

1. Default conference eckhart tolle procyon?

Hello everyone I listen to desire it eckhart tolle conference with my Procyon is the program that I put on my Procyon? and what is the advantage of listening to conference with a Procyon? How long can I use the Procyon every day? knowing that I am a can depress. thank you pour votre aide. I apologize for the translation I'm working with google translation

Blog Entries

Default Re: conference eckhart tolle procyon?

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    Hello everyone I listen to desire it eckhart tolle conference with my Procyon is the program that I put on my Procyon? and what is the advantage of listening to conference with a Procyon? How long can I use the Procyon every day? knowing that I am a can depress. thank you pour votre aide. I apologize for the translation I'm working with google translation

I would say that you were safe to use the machine for a couple of hours at a time. After a few hours, I think both your body and brain would need a break from being in one position for that long and from the light and sound stimuli. If you want to go longer, just take a break after each session.

The advantage to using your Procyon while listening to ET is that when you are in a relaxed state, you tend to learn better. Also, the machine can put one into a hypnotic state and the CD could work in a similar fashion as self-hypnosis.

Stick with Programs that are more Alpha based as this can help a bit with any depressive tendencies.

P.S. Google translator rocks!

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information