Thread: Strokes and Light & Sound

1. Default Re: Keep It Simple

Hi Marisa,

Another friend of mine, used the Proteus after suffering a stroke and he was able to get all his cognitive function back. Again, some of that healing needs to be attributed to quick medical action but some of the credit does go to the use of the Proteus - especially in helping him get his speech back to normal.
    My brother has recently suffered a stroke - Which sessions were useful for your friend?

Thanks

Chris

Blog Entries

Default Re: Keep It Simple

Hi Chris,

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay2 View Post

My brother has recently suffered a stroke - Which sessions were useful for your friend?

Thanks

Chris
    He tells me that he used P22 Visualization mostly. That program targets mostly Alpha/Beta waves. He also said that he used P38 & 39 (which are Alpha/Low Beta).

I think any of the Alpha/Beta programs would be helpful. Those are programs: 17 - 22, 38 - 42.

Please stay in touch and let us know how your brother does.

M.

3. Default Re: Keep It Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    Hi Chris,

He tells me that he used P22 Visualization mostly. That program targets mostly Alpha/Beta waves. He also said that he used P38 & 39 (which are Alpha/Low Beta).

I think any of the Alpha/Beta programs would be helpful. Those are programs: 17 - 22, 38 - 42.

Please stay in touch and let us know how your brother does.

M.
    Thanks for the information, I'll see if helps him. He's had quite a serious stoke (paralysed down one side), however, he seems to be relatively unscathed mentally. His main issue is short term memory loss.

I'll let you know how he gets on.

Chris

4. Default Re: Keep It Simple

Hi,

regarding the stroke I would recommend the audiostrobe cd Brain Scan.

That one covers theta, alpha, beta in three seperate "songs".

It certainly stirs the brain-soup.

A quite close friend of mine cought lyme, which managed to destroy quite something of the nervous system in brain and spine before detected and stopped by medicine.

That one audiostrobe cd - played through the Proteus - really made a difference. None of my other 10 + audiostrobe cd's managed that.

And no doubt, it is more pleasant to listen to than ordinary sessions, as it is real modulated music.

K.R.

MindMan
    Last edited by Andy; 04-28-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Thread Information