Thread: TS Optimum sensor positioning

Default TS Optimum sensor positioning

I?ve used the TS for a few sessions, and find that the position and tension of the sensor changes the response significantly. I did not realize how many position a hand can rest in.

With my hand facing down, resting on a pillow, the sensors do not vary in response to relaxation. With my hand up and loosely cupped there is a lot of response. Minor shifting of fingers also results in immediate responses.

Is there an ?optimum? resting hand position and elastic tension to achieve consistent results during a session and from session to session?

Is everyone?s hand different and each needs to see what the effective balance is?

Would there be any benefit in posting photos to the forum, showing optimum or optional sensor/hand positions?

I'd appreciate comments and suggestions,

Ted

Blog Entries

Default Re: TS Optimum sensor positioning

Quote Originally Posted by trosen View Post
    I?ve used the TS for a few sessions, and find that the position and tension of the sensor changes the response significantly. I did not realize how many position a hand can rest in.

With my hand facing down, resting on a pillow, the sensors do not vary in response to relaxation. With my hand up and loosely cupped there is a lot of response. Minor shifting of fingers also results in immediate responses.

What you want is the sensors to have contact with your skin. Some people get good results by having the sensors on their fingers (the under-pad). The exact position may vary so you'll want to experiment a bit with it.

Also, moving will cause a response but it's not a valid response.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information