Thread: Sirius - Delta Frequency ?

Default Sirius - Delta Frequency ?

Hello again,

I'm trying to get to grips with my new Sirius machine, hoping to discover which would be the best sessions/settings to benefit my particular situation.

My most immediate and chronic problems are with physical pain and insomnia - the depression and anxiety seem secondary to these. I suspect that sessions in a delta frequency might be helpful but I don't know whether this is a possibility with the Sirius. The user manual does not describe which frequencies are used in the pre-set sessions. Does anyone have more information about this? Or does anyone know whether it is possible to set a delta frequency in the Manual Mode? If so, what would the setting be? Also, am I right in assuming that the Manual Mode is not "timed", and that I would have to set an alarm to alert me that the desired time is up?

If it is not possible to use the Sirius in a delta frequency, do anyone have any suggestions as to which sessions/settings might be of benefit?

Many thanks.

Default Re: Sirius - Delta Frequency ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sura View Post
    Hello again,

I'm trying to get to grips with my new Sirius machine, hoping to discover which would be the best sessions/settings to benefit my particular situation.

My most immediate and chronic problems are with physical pain and insomnia - the depression and anxiety seem secondary to these. I suspect that sessions in a delta frequency might be helpful but I don't know whether this is a possibility with the Sirius. The user manual does not describe which frequencies are used in the pre-set sessions. Does anyone have more information about this? Or does anyone know whether it is possible to set a delta frequency in the Manual Mode? If so, what would the setting be? Also, am I right in assuming that the Manual Mode is not "timed", and that I would have to set an alarm to alert me that the desired time is up?

If it is not possible to use the Sirius in a delta frequency, do anyone have any suggestions as to which sessions/settings might be of benefit?

Many thanks.
    Sura,

You can see the Sirius session frequencies at the MindPlace support webPages;

http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Sirius.htm

I think that Session 21 has the Delta frequencies you are looking for. I like this sesion myself. Also, you can use the manual mode and set any Delta freq. you want (~0.5 - 3.0 hz, I'd suggest you try 2.5hz first). I would not use the 'Expand' feature in manual mode. Just use the 'Focus' mode, which it defaults to when you startup the manual (U-2) mode anyway. The Expand feature tends to increase the effective lightframe frequency by a factor of 2.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
    TomC

Thread Information