Thread: Gimme your best shot!

Default Gimme your best shot!

OK, here's the situation. You have an opportunity to demonstrate your Procyon, but you only get one shot to make a good impression - and you have 15-20 minutes to do it. Keeping in mind that you're talking to someone in their 50's, and I'm not looking for the out-of-body experience!

What would you do to demonstrate the machine? Any particular session? Would you use an AS music cut? I'm interested in hearing opinions on how to introduce this to family and friends.

Thanks,
    Mark

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gimme your best shot!

Hi Mark,

Quote Originally Posted by MWP View Post
    OK, here's the situation. You have an opportunity to demonstrate your Procyon, but you only get one shot to make a good impression - and you have 15-20 minutes to do it. Keeping in mind that you're talking to someone in their 50's, and I'm not looking for the out-of-body experience!

What would you do to demonstrate the machine? Any particular session? Would you use an AS music cut? I'm interested in hearing opinions on how to introduce this to family and friends.

Thanks,
    Mark
    The best thing is to get them to try it. Choose a short, relaxing program like P35 (Rejuvenation 15 min). Make sure you tell the person to keep their eyes closed and once the program starts - ask them if the lights are too bright or the sound too loud.

I've found that most people once they try a machine, love it. I've had a few that didn't like it and that is because they were either uncomfortable (old style light frames) or the lights were too bright or sound too loud.

If you want to tell them some good things about the machine, use simple, everyday language such as:

The machine can help you relax and therefore help lower blood pressure.
    The machine can help your brain become more active and a more active brain tends to avoid dementia - kind of like brain yoga.

In the end, there really is no sales talk needed - take the pressure off yourself and let the machine sell itself by them trying it.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information