Thread: Hi, everybody. I'm wondering whether i need a thoughtstream.

1. Default Hi, everybody. I'm wondering whether i need a thoughtstream.

I have a Proteus already. And I want to know the level of relaxation, so that i can have more confidence in relaxing. I'm eager to know whether i should buy a thoughtsteam.
    I'll appreciate it if someone who has both a proteus and a thoughtstream can give me some advice. Thank you very much.

Default Re: Hi, everybody. I'm wondering whether i need a thoughtstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan0214 View Post
    I have a Proteus already. And I want to know the level of relaxation, so that i can have more confidence in relaxing. I'm eager to know whether i should buy a thoughtsteam.
    I'll appreciate it if someone who has both a proteus and a thoughtstream can give me some advice. Thank you very much.
    Ivan,

I have both units. I bought the thoughtstream to do exactly what you're saying. It gives you a very good feedback on the level of relaxation you have acheived with each Proteus session (or any relaxation programs/CD's).

I just use the thoughtstream unit with the palm sensor (no headphones) and the Proteus (as normal, with headphones/glasses) along side. At the end of the session I readout the lowest level I managed to get to on the thoughstream. Without falling asleep, I've gotten some very low readings using the Proteus Session #11 (60 min deep meditation).

I have tried it with the Thoughtstream-driven Proteus sessions and also Mental Games but I did not really find these very useful. However, they were both very interesting.

I'd recommend you buy just the Thoughtstream unit itself. At only $79 at mindplace.com it's great value for what you get in my opinion.

Cheers,
    TomC

3. Default Re: Hi, everybody. I'm wondering whether i need a thoughtstream.

Tom,
    Thank you very much for your advice. Our ideas are quite close. I want to buy only thoughtstream unit, but i can't for I live in China and i don't have a visa or other credit card which can pay the bill. So i have to buy headphone and glasses as well. But thank you all the same.

Thread Information