Quote Originally Posted by Replicon View Post
re:Visual Squash
Never heard of it! Google reveals it's an anchor-collapsing thing though. I'll look into it.
It's more of an integration of two opposing "parts" than anchor collapsing. If part of you wants one thing or feels one way and another part wants or feels another, then the visual squash is a good way to get agreement between both parts to work together and resolve the conflict. In my experience, it has been a technique that works well and is easy to do.

Hahaha that's really cool! I like those visual metaphors. When I'm cleaning up my place, I like to pretend it's the clutter in my mind. What sort of results can you expect with the black dots method?
Elimination (sometimes temporarily and sometimes permanently) of bad feelings associated with past memories while preserving the learnings. It can get rid of bad feelings but you can always generate more if you so desire which is why it sometimes only has temporary results.

Looking at my hands is my most reliable reality check, from back when I was playing around with LD. My right hand always has some deformity (7-9 fingers, some small some gigantic). I should totally get back into LD. Before, when I used to play with it, I wasn't actually aware that there was such a thing as NLP, DHE, etc.
Same here ... back then we called such things "Magick".

It IS an interesting conversation. By the way, the mind sauna left a really interesting ringing in my ear that lasted quite a while. Kind of like some car alarm was going off in the distance. In fact, I had to open my window to see if I was just hearing something outside haha.
Okay, that's strange. I don't know what to make of that other than you are going insane. Ha ha just kidding. To rule out coincidence, you should try it again (unless it was too annoying to chance repeating the experience). If it happens again, I would have to say that a tone or combination of tone and frequency triggered a sound memory or ... I really don't know. Hmph I know that some internal sounds are created by the mind for some strange reason and some internal sounds have to do with damage to the ear. I'm thinking mostly of what I've read about tinnitus (though this would be like a short term [thankfully] version.

Do you have any ideas regarding this?

M.