• CraigT

by     Number of Views: 15022 

Over the last little while I've been doing a lot of reading and have arrived at the conclusion that it's very hard to know what to expect from AVS (audio visual stimulation) and how best to utilise it. The information available through cursory searches provides a lot of indications of areas of potential usefulness, however it is in the nature of marketing that many of the claims and their scientific basis are overstated. This does not, however, imply that the technology is not useful in any of the areas suggested, just that a little more thought needs to be applied to how it may best serve YOU. ...
    by  Number of Views: 12984 

In another post, a while back, I said that I had failed to note anything significant about any particular frequency, mentioning the generally cited Schumann Resonance frequency of 7.83Hz specifically. My comment was that I found it undistinguishable from adjacent frequencies in the alpha band. I was wrong. Last night I ran a session that remained fixed on 7.83Hz, sound and light (red/green) for an extended period. ...
  • Recent Blog Posts

Robert Austin

The Limina is here!

The Limina is here, and we have a special offer for our Forum users. The Limina replaces our...

Robert Austin 11-19-2019 12:55 AM
  • Most Active Discussions

winder

Strange open eye hallucination after session

Thread Starter: winder

Last week I used my Kasina system at night before going to sleep. Using the provided glasses (not deepvision), I spent about 45 minutes meditating...

Last Post By: Sebastiii 02-01-2020, 12:03 PM Go to last post
    ErikM

Kasina and max output current

Thread Starter: ErikM

Hello together, i'm experimenting with my Kasina, 2 Procyons and 3 Proteus and CES Devices and headset-goggles. Therefore i need the information ...

Last Post By: Neel 02-13-2020, 01:09 PM Go to last post
    electronguy

What is "MindBrite"?

Thread Starter: electronguy

After updating my Procyon editor to 2.3.00, I notice that there is a little something called "MindBrite Setup" under the utilities menu. I've...

Last Post By: Andy 02-06-2020, 05:38 PM Go to last post
    Dewmeister

Limina Gamma sessions

Thread Starter: Dewmeister

Will these be made available for the Kasina? Or are they already? THANK YOU!

Last Post By: Robert Austin Yesterday, 08:08 PM Go to last post