• CraigT

by     Number of Views: 18956 

Over the last little while I've been doing a lot of reading and have arrived at the conclusion that it's very hard to know what to expect from AVS (audio visual stimulation) and how best to utilise it. The information available through cursory searches provides a lot of indications of areas of potential usefulness, however it is in the nature of marketing that many of the claims and their scientific basis are overstated. This does not, however, imply that the technology is not useful in any of the areas suggested, just that a little more thought needs to be applied to how it may best serve YOU. ...
    by  Number of Views: 16939 

In another post, a while back, I said that I had failed to note anything significant about any particular frequency, mentioning the generally cited Schumann Resonance frequency of 7.83Hz specifically. My comment was that I found it undistinguishable from adjacent frequencies in the alpha band. I was wrong. Last night I ran a session that remained fixed on 7.83Hz, sound and light (red/green) for an extended period. ...
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Most Active Discussions

Leandro Carvalho

The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Thread Starter: Leandro Carvalho

Hi guys I see the Death of Mind Work Station and all products evolved in the transparent corp. I am very disappointed that has been no updates for a...

Last Post By: Andy 11-12-2020, 06:15 AM Go to last post
    Andy

USB -> RS-232 adaptors

Thread Starter: Andy

NOTE: MP now sells their own USB to RS-232 adapter, specifically made for the Proteus! See here! Disclaimer: Not all USB->RS-232 adapters...

Last Post By: Andy 11-16-2020, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    saswing

My kasina sessions available on the MindPlace website soon! Listen to some samples?

Thread Starter: saswing

10 of my kasina sessions will be available on the website from MindPlace!! I have worked very hard to create them. The sounds and music are all...

Last Post By: robinhood 11-11-2020, 05:54 AM Go to last post
    Rodulf

Holy jeez, it worked!

Thread Starter: Rodulf

I'm finally on the forum! Thank you, Andy! I am Rodulf, a long time MWS/NP3 user that had to switch. I now use Reaper DAW and Cymatics...

Last Post By: Rodulf 11-21-2020, 12:18 PM Go to last post
    ydy79

New Kasina user - anxiety programme

Thread Starter: ydy79

Good morning all, I'm italian and i've recently bought from the UK reseller a brand new Kasina and I've been enjoying it for a week so far. I...

Last Post By: simpletwist 11-08-2020, 02:22 PM Go to last post