• CraigT

by     Number of Views: 13692 

Over the last little while I've been doing a lot of reading and have arrived at the conclusion that it's very hard to know what to expect from AVS (audio visual stimulation) and how best to utilise it. The information available through cursory searches provides a lot of indications of areas of potential usefulness, however it is in the nature of marketing that many of the claims and their scientific basis are overstated. This does not, however, imply that the technology is not useful in any of the areas suggested, just that a little more thought needs to be applied to how it may best serve YOU. ...
    by  Number of Views: 11644 

In another post, a while back, I said that I had failed to note anything significant about any particular frequency, mentioning the generally cited Schumann Resonance frequency of 7.83Hz specifically. My comment was that I found it undistinguishable from adjacent frequencies in the alpha band. I was wrong. Last night I ran a session that remained fixed on 7.83Hz, sound and light (red/green) for an extended period. ...
  • Recent Blog Posts

Robert Austin

The Limina is here!

The Limina is here, and we have a special offer for our Forum users. The Limina replaces our...

Robert Austin 11-19-2019 12:55 AM
  • Most Active Discussions

Leandro Carvalho

The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Thread Starter: Leandro Carvalho

Hi guys I see the Death of Mind Work Station and all products evolved in the transparent corp. I am very disappointed that has been no updates for a...

Last Post By: Mindpunisher 11-09-2019, 06:34 PM Go to last post
    neuroasis

Oceamniotic SpectraStrobe Eye Open

Thread Starter: neuroasis

This is a remix of the AudioStrobe track included with the Kasina - Oceamniotic. This version fully utilizes both eyes and is designed for eye open...

Last Post By: Andy 11-19-2019, 07:23 AM Go to last post
    Bambilina

Updating Kasina Firmware on MacOS Catalina

Thread Starter: Bambilina

I downloaded the current firmware updater for the Mac, but my computer says it can not be opened. Does it support macOS Catalina, and if so, any...

Last Post By: Andy 11-20-2019, 03:15 PM Go to last post
    thedod

Intro + entrainment programming/sequencing questions

Thread Starter: thedod

Hi. I'm The Dod, and I kinda "got here through the service door" :icon_wink:. In the 90s me and my friends had brain machines (is this term still...

Last Post By: Robert Austin 11-12-2019, 12:48 AM Go to last post
    Moonchild

Kasina, blue light and insomnia

Thread Starter: Moonchild

Hi all, I've not been about for ages but have quick query. :rolleyes: Does my Kasina put out blue light in the sleep progs? I did a quick search...

Last Post By: Inso_mnia 10-24-2019, 03:25 PM Go to last post