• New Proteus OS - version 3.2

An updated OS for the Proteus has been released, version 3.2. This version is for those who like to run sessions with the display turned off. In this update, if the display is off while running the Proteus, after the session finishes, the display remains off until a button is pressed or the Proteus auto-shuts-off (after 5 minutes of inactivity). Previously, if you were running with the LED screen turned off, the Proteus LED screen would come back on when a session completes. You can download this OS update here. Instructions for updating your OS are in the Proteus Session Editor manual, which you can download here.
  • Most Active Discussions

Cymatic

Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

Thread Starter: Cymatic

I've created and shared an initial version of two VST plug-ins that are geared towards making SpectraStrobe audio content. I've added a VST section...

Last Post By: yentzee 02-20-2024, 06:09 AM Go to last post
    AquarianDerek

controlling external LED arrays with Procyon

Thread Starter: AquarianDerek

Hello Everyone, I am interested in controlling an external LED array with my procyon avs. Are there any on the market that you might suggest? ...

Last Post By: Andy 02-19-2024, 05:52 AM Go to last post
    BillO

Procyon and ADHD

Thread Starter: BillO

Hi I am interested in purchasing a Procyon for myself but also started to think of it in terms of my son who is 13. He's a bit ADHD and I was...

Last Post By: Andy 03-15-2024, 07:22 AM Go to last post