• New Proteus OS - version 3.2

An updated OS for the Proteus has been released, version 3.2. This version is for those who like to run sessions with the display turned off. In this update, if the display is off while running the Proteus, after the session finishes, the display remains off until a button is pressed or the Proteus auto-shuts-off (after 5 minutes of inactivity). Previously, if you were running with the LED screen turned off, the Proteus LED screen would come back on when a session completes. You can download this OS update here. Instructions for updating your OS are in the Proteus Session Editor manual, which you can download here.
  • Recent Blog Posts

Robert Austin

The Limina is here!

The Limina is here, and we have a special offer for our Forum users. The Limina replaces our...

Robert Austin 11-19-2019 12:55 AM
  • Most Active Discussions

winder

Strange open eye hallucination after session

Thread Starter: winder

Last week I used my Kasina system at night before going to sleep. Using the provided glasses (not deepvision), I spent about 45 minutes meditating...

Last Post By: Sebastiii 02-01-2020, 12:03 PM Go to last post
    ErikM

Kasina and max output current

Thread Starter: ErikM

Hello together, i'm experimenting with my Kasina, 2 Procyons and 3 Proteus and CES Devices and headset-goggles. Therefore i need the information ...

Last Post By: Neel 02-13-2020, 01:09 PM Go to last post
    electronguy

What is "MindBrite"?

Thread Starter: electronguy

After updating my Procyon editor to 2.3.00, I notice that there is a little something called "MindBrite Setup" under the utilities menu. I've...

Last Post By: Andy 02-06-2020, 05:38 PM Go to last post
    Tiemie

Kasina Ganzframes

Thread Starter: Tiemie

Hi everyone I need help with my Kasina. The glasses are not lighting up when I choose any session. I just received it two days ago, so they are...

Last Post By: Andy 01-19-2020, 06:01 PM Go to last post