• New Proteus OS - version 3.2

An updated OS for the Proteus has been released, version 3.2. This version is for those who like to run sessions with the display turned off. In this update, if the display is off while running the Proteus, after the session finishes, the display remains off until a button is pressed or the Proteus auto-shuts-off (after 5 minutes of inactivity). Previously, if you were running with the LED screen turned off, the Proteus LED screen would come back on when a session completes. You can download this OS update here. Instructions for updating your OS are in the Proteus Session Editor manual, which you can download here.
  • Most Active Discussions

ydy79

New Kasina user - anxiety programme

Thread Starter: ydy79

Good morning all, I'm italian and i've recently bought from the UK reseller a brand new Kasina and I've been enjoying it for a week so far. I...

Last Post By: JoeV 01-13-2021, 09:23 AM Go to last post
    fumanchu

Turbosonix Cd

Thread Starter: fumanchu

On the site of mind gear are available to download for free the album Amazing Journeys in the Peak Performance Zone. Encoded in turbosonix, it is...

Last Post By: Dreaming_Loudly 12-26-2020, 05:28 AM Go to last post
    jidlomonster

Repairing mind machines

Thread Starter: jidlomonster

Hello everyone I think I know the likely answer to this question, but I might as well ask. I am only an occasional user of these machines. I...

Last Post By: Alexsandro111 01-11-2021, 09:28 PM Go to last post
    Atlantia

INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. Total Novice seeks advice

Thread Starter: Atlantia

Hi All, I've recently acquired a Psych Research INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. It was being sold as a 'Dream Machine' so I thought I'd chance it...

Last Post By: kends 01-17-2021, 09:48 AM Go to last post
    DaneClark

Lucid Dreaming App

Thread Starter: DaneClark

https://www.dreamviews.com/lucid-aids/162202-muse-headband-second-look-maybe-its-actually-pretty-good.html In this thread, you can see that...

Last Post By: s_arty 01-14-2021, 08:41 AM Go to last post