• New Proteus OS - version 3.2

An updated OS for the Proteus has been released, version 3.2. This version is for those who like to run sessions with the display turned off. In this update, if the display is off while running the Proteus, after the session finishes, the display remains off until a button is pressed or the Proteus auto-shuts-off (after 5 minutes of inactivity). Previously, if you were running with the LED screen turned off, the Proteus LED screen would come back on when a session completes. You can download this OS update here. Instructions for updating your OS are in the Proteus Session Editor manual, which you can download here.
  • Most Active Discussions

Cymatic

Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

Thread Starter: Cymatic

I've created and shared an initial version of two VST plug-ins that are geared towards making SpectraStrobe audio content. I've added a VST section...

Last Post By: dougdi 10-17-2021, 06:06 AM Go to last post
    JoeV

30 Day Meditation Session Downloads

Thread Starter: JoeV

Facebook is not the ideal platform for posting download links, so I will also post them here for convenience.

Last Post By: JoeV 10-21-2021, 07:41 AM Go to last post
    Beef2

40Hz gamma Blue LED sessions for Alzheimers?

Thread Starter: Beef2

Hi all, I'm sure some people saw this paper a few days ago. I have family and friends who are beginning to suffer from Alzheimers and this would...

Last Post By: DKSE 10-11-2021, 04:15 PM Go to last post
    Feebo

What do you see and why do you use your machine?

Thread Starter: Feebo

I thought I`d go for two questions for this thread. The first is why do you use your mind machine? What drove you to it? My second question is what...

Last Post By: JoeV 10-13-2021, 06:30 AM Go to last post
    habanavee

CBD oil

Thread Starter: habanavee

Anyone on here use CBD oil for the pain relief properties? Thinking of it for my partner for his arthritis..

Last Post By: KittyMean Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post