View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Complete series "Megabrain Report" now available

We're pleased to announce that the complete run of the seminal 1990s journal "Megabrain Report" is now available for viewing and download from http://mindplacesupport.com/support-articles/. These issues were edited, and featured regular contributions by Michael Hutchison, whose earlier book "Megabrain" spurred the rapid growth of innovation and public interest in the mind-technology field. The articles and essays contained in these issues were authored by key figures of the ...
  2. Announcing the Kasina mind media system!

Our latest light and sound system has finally entered production! Nearly three years in the making, the Kasina features a built in MP3 player, color LCD display, rechargeable lithium battery, a micro SD card slot and an 8 GB memory card. The GanzFrames are a new design, featuring three blue, two green and one red LED per eye, for a richer, more intense visual experience.

The audio files are encoded with a proprietary new technology called SpectraStrobe?, which enables independent ...
  3. Defining Magick

Magick is the art and science of mastering the mind. There is no religion in magick, though there is heavy use of symbolism (often confused with religion or the occult). The symbolism is useful, it helps direct the mind and associate ideas. The key is not to get caught up in the symbolism and mistake it for reality.

The infamous Aleister Crowley was the first person to coin the term "Magick" and his definition is: "Magick is the Science of causing Change to occur ...
  4. Podcast: All In the Mind

I confess to feeling a bit partial to BBC podcasts, but my favorite source of wide-ranging psychological discussion comes from down under... Australia, to be precise. Actually I would do this series a disservice by limiting its range to psychology, as it really does treat just about everything which has to do with how and what we think.

Natasha Mitchell's ?All In the Mind? has been running since 2002 on Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Radio National, and has covered a remarkable ...
    Tags: mind, psychology
    Categories
    Uncategorized