View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. AudioStrobe and ColorSets on the Kasina

The Kasina is a top quality AudioStrobe decoder. Besides being very accurate it also has a number of tricks up its sleeve to provide more variety for AudioStrobe material. The Kasina includes a set of color mapping algorithms called ColorSets. Let's briefly review them.

For the most accurate 'as programmed' AudioStrobe display, you will want to use ColorSet 8.R/G. Almost all AudioStrobe systems use Red and Green LEDs and the pan position controls which color is shown and its intensity. ...

Updated 12-23-2013 at 02:29 PM by neuroasis

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New content on SoundCloud: Craig Tice

Craig Tice (CraigT) has given us permission to share some of his AudioStrobe-encoded audio tracks, which you can find at www.soundcloud.com/mindplace. He's taken a different approach to AS encoding than Scott Hendrickson: Scott wrote his own audio software plug-ins for this purpose, while Craig uses Mind Workstation (and these tracks are great illustrations of how you could use MWS to create your own content). Craig uses modulated noise to make the AS tracks, lending them a somewhat 'fizzy' or ...
  3. Synchromuse Session for Sleep Induction

Hello all,
    In response to a request from Ryan I have created a 60 minute sleep induction session using MindWorkstation Enterprise from Transparent Corp. I have added a Synchromuse program as well for Procyon users. For Sirius or Proteus there is a standard AudioStrobe track in the audio. The file is 103Mb because it is a 60 min high bitrate mp3. There is a zip archive that contains the audio and the Procyon session files. Load the session file to your Procyon and put it into dL2 or dAS mode ...

Updated 01-19-2015 at 11:28 AM by neuroasis (Addded Soundccloud file and session archive)

Categories
    AVS , Light and Sound
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  4. Free AudioStrobe Tracks for Your Enjoyment

Hello all!
    It's time to break out of the laboratory and release some of the last few months work out into the wild!

We have created a MindPlace SoundCloud account and will periodically be adding content for you. Currently, I have programmed 4 tracks using a new and advanced form of AudioStrobe encoding that I have been perfecting. We are calling this process SpectraSync. The end results provide light shows far beyond anything that has come before. The leds are being controlled ...
    Tags: audiostrobe
    Categories
    AVS , Light and Sound