View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. DeepVision sessions for the Procyon available now

Neuroasis created a small group of visual-only sessions for the Procyon DeepVision ganzware. If you are interested in flicker induced visual imagery, these are, in my opinion, generate the most complex visual imagery I've ever experienced with AVS. And, they're free! You can download them from the Procyon support page:

http://mindplacesupport.com/procyon/#content

Enjoy!

Robert

Updated 01-16-2018 at 07:00 AM by Andy (Link updated.)

Categories
    Altered States , AVS , Light and Sound , The Brain
  2. Introducing the MindPlace Environmental Lighting System

Imagine using your Procyon or Kasina to turn an entire wall, ceiling, chill room into an open-eyes full color mind machine... or having several people simultaneously share the brightest 'eyes-closed' experience imaginable. Well, now you can do that with our new MindPlace Environmental Lighting System (MELS). We have one set up in our office, and it's most impressive.

It consists of a custom-designed, 72 watt power supply and a high powered RGB LED array, plus required connecting ...
  3. Extreme AVS Machine Chain - Etz Chaim

Before there was a MindPlace Kasina seekers of extreme AVS experiences or those who wished to combine multiple control sources together, might have to resort to a little creativity. The amazing thing about the Kasina is that it combines many of these functions into one machine ? compact simple and beautiful! But if you don?t mind creating a little cable salad and you have the full line of MindPlace machines available to you, then you will find vast new inner vistas await. The DIY blog posts of Craig ...

Updated 01-19-2014 at 07:53 PM by neuroasis

Categories
    BioFeedback , AVS , Light and Sound , Technology
  4. Procyon Ganzframe output splitter... found!

We've had trouble locating true 4 conductor splitter cables for the Procyon, most such cables take the 4 conductor plug and split into two 3 conductor jacks, as with microphone+headphone outputs from Apple products. But I found someone in Korea who makes these and sells them on eBay, so I ordered one... works like a charm, and is well made. He's charging $9.95 plus $2.50 shipping; mine arrived in about ten days. His user name is acc3658, and he calls it '3.5mm 4 conductor 4 pole 3 ring Male-Female ...
    Tags: procyon
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Procyon Diet and Exercise

One of our regular Forum users - SteveMod, wrote a post where he talked about how he used the Procyon for weight loss. Below is his response to what programs he used and how he did this. I'm so pleased that he shared this information with all of us. Thank you Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post
    Thanks Andy, thanks Marisa.

The programs I used varied but the ones that worked best for my needs were :

I relied heavily on the Peak Performance programs. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    The Mind Sauna