View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Home Base

As a further step in introductory material I have uploaded a few pictures of my current home studio.

Detail pictures are available in an album on my profile. http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru....php?albumid=1

These should give everyone an idea of the tools I am working with and may discuss at some point or another. Feel free to inquire about any of ...
    Categories
    Human Interest , AVS , Technology
  2. You've Got to Start Somewhere

The first post of a blog is always the hardest. You want to grab your reader's attention, make them want to put aside all the distractions in their busy lives and peruse your every keystroke. You set a theme and a tone. You make promises for future wonders that will pop from the font of wisdom. You have tweaked your layout and template, picked the perfect domain name, maybe signed up to affiliate programs and ad networks, made empty (but soon to be bustling) categories, found some notable blogroll ...
    Categories
    Human Interest
  3. Remembering Tom Budzynski

When Tom passed away recently, I lost an old friend and mentor.

Tom was a true pioneer in the fields of biofeedback and light and sound, as well as an inventor. Trained originally as an electrical engineer, he worked on such projects as the SR-71 spy plane, before returning to college for his PhD in psychology. His dissertation was about the use of electromyographic (EMG) biofeedback to control frontalis (forehead) muscles?useful for reducing tension and headaches. He opened ...

Updated 05-04-2011 at 01:51 PM by Andy

Categories
    Human Interest
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567