View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

Blogs about Human Interest stories

1. Procyon Diet and Exercise

One of our regular Forum users - SteveMod, wrote a post where he talked about how he used the Procyon for weight loss. Below is his response to what programs he used and how he did this. I'm so pleased that he shared this information with all of us. Thank you Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post
    Thanks Andy, thanks Marisa.

The programs I used varied but the ones that worked best for my needs were :

I relied heavily on the Peak Performance programs. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    The Mind Sauna
  2. Defining Magick

Magick is the art and science of mastering the mind. There is no religion in magick, though there is heavy use of symbolism (often confused with religion or the occult). The symbolism is useful, it helps direct the mind and associate ideas. The key is not to get caught up in the symbolism and mistake it for reality.

The infamous Aleister Crowley was the first person to coin the term "Magick" and his definition is: "Magick is the Science of causing Change to occur ...
  3. Dreaming, Dementia and Hallucinations

In dreams, our mind pulls information from a variety of sources - what someone said the other day, a segment from a TV show or movie, past experience, something we read and so forth. In our dream, this all seems to flow and make sense. Yet when we awaken, as real as the dream seemed at the time – we know it was only a dream.

How do we know what is real?

My mother had a stroke, and often when we hear or think about stokes, we think about the type which leaves ...

Updated 05-27-2011 at 11:09 AM by Marisa (didn't like font)

Categories
    Human Interest , Altered States , The Brain
  4. Home Base

As a further step in introductory material I have uploaded a few pictures of my current home studio.

Detail pictures are available in an album on my profile. http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru....php?albumid=1

These should give everyone an idea of the tools I am working with and may discuss at some point or another. Feel free to inquire about any of ...
    Categories
    Human Interest , AVS , Technology
  5. You've Got to Start Somewhere

The first post of a blog is always the hardest. You want to grab your reader's attention, make them want to put aside all the distractions in their busy lives and peruse your every keystroke. You set a theme and a tone. You make promises for future wonders that will pop from the font of wisdom. You have tweaked your layout and template, picked the perfect domain name, maybe signed up to affiliate programs and ad networks, made empty (but soon to be bustling) categories, found some notable blogroll ...
    Categories
    Human Interest
  6. Remembering Tom Budzynski

When Tom passed away recently, I lost an old friend and mentor.

Tom was a true pioneer in the fields of biofeedback and light and sound, as well as an inventor. Trained originally as an electrical engineer, he worked on such projects as the SR-71 spy plane, before returning to college for his PhD in psychology. His dissertation was about the use of electromyographic (EMG) biofeedback to control frontalis (forehead) muscles?useful for reducing tension and headaches. He opened ...

Updated 05-04-2011 at 01:51 PM by Andy

Categories
    Human Interest