View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Limina is here!

The Limina is here!
    The Limina replaces our Proteus and Procyon devices, and includes all the sessions from our Sirius and Procyon model, adapted to the Kasina Basic Session (KBS) format. Also due to the many requests weve been receiving for gamma sessions, there are a number of those included as well. About 100 sessions altogether.

KBS sessions are classic AVS sessions, with the audio consisting of binaural beats, Isochronic tones (multiple waveforms), and pink noise as ...
  2. Introducing the MindPlace Environmental Lighting System

Imagine using your Procyon or Kasina to turn an entire wall, ceiling, chill room into an open-eyes full color mind machine... or having several people simultaneously share the brightest 'eyes-closed' experience imaginable. Well, now you can do that with our new MindPlace Environmental Lighting System (MELS). We have one set up in our office, and it's most impressive.

It consists of a custom-designed, 72 watt power supply and a high powered RGB LED array, plus required connecting ...
  3. Extreme AVS Machine Chain - Etz Chaim

Before there was a MindPlace Kasina seekers of extreme AVS experiences or those who wished to combine multiple control sources together, might have to resort to a little creativity. The amazing thing about the Kasina is that it combines many of these functions into one machine ? compact simple and beautiful! But if you don?t mind creating a little cable salad and you have the full line of MindPlace machines available to you, then you will find vast new inner vistas await. The DIY blog posts of Craig ...

Updated 01-19-2014 at 07:53 PM by neuroasis

Categories
    BioFeedback , Light and Sound , AVS , Technology
  4. Announcing the Kasina mind media system!

Our latest light and sound system has finally entered production! Nearly three years in the making, the Kasina features a built in MP3 player, color LCD display, rechargeable lithium battery, a micro SD card slot and an 8 GB memory card. The GanzFrames are a new design, featuring three blue, two green and one red LED per eye, for a richer, more intense visual experience.

The audio files are encoded with a proprietary new technology called SpectraStrobe?, which enables independent ...
  5. Visualizing Procyon Settings

In my quest to master programming on the Procyon I have found it necessary to create tools to assist in intelligent design. To this end I have been developing a spreadsheet that graphs the waveforms that are created by the various options available in the Editor. This is a preview release for the purpose of trial and feedback.

At this time, it only visualizes the Sine waveform. Triangle is very close to this. Square is in development but the Duty Cycle is proving to be a challenge. ...

Updated 05-25-2011 at 08:07 AM by neuroasis

Categories
    AVS , Light and Sound , Technology
  6. Home Base

As a further step in introductory material I have uploaded a few pictures of my current home studio.

Detail pictures are available in an album on my profile. http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru....php?albumid=1

These should give everyone an idea of the tools I am working with and may discuss at some point or another. Feel free to inquire about any of ...
    Categories
    Human Interest , AVS , Technology