View RSS Feed

Human Interest

Blogs about Human Interest stories

1. Procyon Diet and Exercise

One of our regular Forum users - SteveMod, wrote a post where he talked about how he used the Procyon for weight loss. Below is his response to what programs he used and how he did this. I'm so pleased that he shared this information with all of us. Thank you Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMod View Post
    Thanks Andy, thanks Marisa.

The programs I used varied but the ones that worked best for my needs were :

I relied heavily on the Peak Performance programs. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    The Mind Sauna
  2. Defining Magick

Magick is the art and science of mastering the mind. There is no religion in magick, though there is heavy use of symbolism (often confused with religion or the occult). The symbolism is useful, it helps direct the mind and associate ideas. The key is not to get caught up in the symbolism and mistake it for reality.

The infamous Aleister Crowley was the first person to coin the term "Magick" and his definition is: "Magick is the Science of causing Change to occur ...
  3. Dreaming, Dementia and Hallucinations

In dreams, our mind pulls information from a variety of sources - what someone said the other day, a segment from a TV show or movie, past experience, something we read and so forth. In our dream, this all seems to flow and make sense. Yet when we awaken, as real as the dream seemed at the time – we know it was only a dream.

How do we know what is real?

My mother had a stroke, and often when we hear or think about stokes, we think about the type which leaves ...

Updated 05-27-2011 at 11:09 AM by Marisa (didn't like font)

Categories
    Human Interest , Altered States , The Brain